ACTS FAM Trip 2015
We would like to thank all Austrian Certified Travel Specialists 2015 for their ongoing support and hard work!
Every year a selection of our ACTS graduates are invited on the annual ACTS FAM trip to Austria. We are now proud to announce our FAM trip 2015 participants and the regions we have selected for them as well as our partnership with LUFTHANSA. This year’s FAM trip will start in INNSBRUCK, the capital of the Alps and the journey will be continued in VIENNA, Austria’s capital city.
The ACTS FAM trip will take place from 5th – 9th October 2015. Our participants will be accommodated in 4 and 5 star properties, enjoy exclusive tours, outdoor fun, networking opportunities and make many happy moments to cheer them long after they have travelled back home.
We are delighted to welcome:
|Abu Dhabi Travel Bureau
|Al Jumaiah Travel & Tourism
|Al Naboodah Travel
|Al Qattan Travel
|Al Rais Holidays
|Al Rostamani Travel & Holidays
|Al Tayer Travel Agency
|Fursan Travel & Tourism
|Regency Travel & Tours
Once again, the Austrian National Tourist Office would like to thank all our Austrian Certified Travel Specialists for their ongoing efforts and fantastic work! We are committed to update and improve our training program and help you to stay ahead on the knowledge front!
Austrian - our exclusive airline partner 2015
We are delighted to announce that the national carrier Austrian Airlines is the preferred airline-partner of ACTS training program 2015. This cooperation is aiming to continually improve the destination knowledge quality provided by Austrian National Tourist Office to the travel trade in the Middle East.
With this partnership we will continue to provide the ACTS community with valuable and hand-selected information relevant to travel specialist and their clients from the Middle East Region.
Furthermore, our airline partner Austrian Airlines will fly 11 lucky ACTS agents from several GCC locations to Austria and, together with the Austrian National Tourist Office, enable them to discover Top Austrian destinations during the ACTS FAM Trip 2015.
Join the ACTS training 2015
We are pleased that you would like to discover more about our charming and exciting travel destination by becoming an "".
- Learn more about Austria including its popular destinations for the Middle Eastern Market and get ready for your clients!
- Learn how to meet the diversity of your valued customers’ needs by studying our brand new tailor-made itineraries for e.g. families, couples, shopping fans and many more!
- Receive the special ACTS certificate 2015 after completing the course successfully
- The online competition is getting bigger; make sure you stay a valuable travel expert asset for your customers and employer!
- Only graduates from the ACTS course 2015 will enter the draw for the ATCS FAM trip in autumn 2015
We invite you to use this training as the starting point for a successful long-term partnership with us. Learn about Austria in a fun and interactive way, receive valuable marketing tips and earn the designation of "Austrian Certified Travel Specialist".
Preview of exclusive benefits for ACTS agents only:
- Official annual ACTS certificate
- Eligibility to use the ACTS Logo
- Promotion of ACTS Agencies through ANTO (online listing on ANTO website; direct booking requests are referred to ACTS Agencies, listing as Austria Specialists in annual B2C media supplements)
- More Information: Austria lexicon, ACTS Mailings,…
- Earn the invitation to our exclusive ACTS Facebook community (graduate before 15. August 2015 to be considered!)
- Connect with other travel specialist on our ACTS Facebook community!
Can you and your team afford not to know about Austria?
Arrivals from the Middle Eastern countries to Austria have increased
- +36,9% last year
- +85,9% last two years
- +126,13% last three years