ACTS FAM Trip 2015
We would like to thank all Austrian Certified Travel Specialists for their ongoing support and would like to share a few impressions of this year’s ACTS Fam Trip to Austria with you:
Every year a selection of our ACTS graduates are invited on the annual ACTS FAM trip to Austria. We are now proud to announce our FAM trip 2015 participants and the regions we have selected for them as well as our partnership with LUFTHANSA.
This year’s FAM trip will started on 4th October in INNSBRUCK, the capital of the Alps. We visited the Nordketten Bahnen and had lunch at 2.000 meters above sea level. In the afternoon we strolled around the city. The next day we started with a visit at the newly renovated Swarovski Crystal Worlds.
On day 3 we took a plane with Austrian Airlines from Innsbruck to Vienna. In VIENNA, Austria’s capital city, we visited the famous Schönbrunn palace. On the next day we explored Vienna's city centre, visited the Swarovski flagship store, enjoyed the famous Sacher cake and a lovely evening in a traditional Austrian restaurant. On 9th October everybody returend by Lufthansa.
We were delighted to have the following ACTS agents on this trip:
|Abu Dhabi Travel Bureau
|Al Jumaiah Travel & Tourism
|Al Naboodah Travel
|Al Qattan Travel
|Al Rais Holidays
|Al Rostamani Travel & Holidays
|Al Tayer Travel Agency
|Fursan Travel & Tourism
|Regency Travel & Tours
Once again, the Austrian National Tourist Office would like to thank all our Austrian Certified Travel Specialists for their ongoing efforts and fantastic work! We are committed to update and improve our training program and help you to stay ahead on the knowledge front!
Join the ACTS training 2016
We are pleased that you would like to discover more about our charming and exciting travel destination by becoming an "" (pdf-file).
- Learn more about Austria including its popular destinations for the Middle Eastern Market and get ready for your clients!
- Learn how to meet the diversity of your valued customers’ needs by studying our brand new tailor-made itineraries for e.g. families, couples, shopping fans and many more!
- Receive the special ACTS certificate 2016 after completing the course successfully
- The online competition is getting bigger; make sure you stay a valuable travel expert asset for your customers and employer!
- Only graduates from the ACTS course 2016 will enter the draw for the ATCS FAM trip in autumn 2016
We invite you to use this training as the starting point for a successful long-term partnership with us. Learn about Austria in a fun and interactive way, receive valuable marketing tips and earn the designation of "Austrian Certified Travel Specialist".
Preview of exclusive benefits for ACTS agents only:
- Official annual ACTS certificate
- Eligibility to use the ACTS Logo
- Promotion of ACTS Agencies through ANTO (online listing on ANTO website; direct booking requests are referred to ACTS Agencies, listing as Austria Specialists in annual B2C media supplements)
- More Information: Austria lexicon, ACTS Mailings,…
- Earn the invitation to our exclusive ACTS Facebook community (graduate before 15. August 2016 to be considered!)
- Connect with other travel specialist on our ACTS Facebook community!
Can you and your team afford not to know about Austria?
Arrivals from the Middle Eastern countries to Austria have increased
- +38,6% last year (2015)
- +56,1% last two years (2014-2015)
- +92,2% last three years (2013-2015)
Austria Snapshot Adventure
Take fun snapshots on your virtual tour through Austria and share them with your friends!
The Official Game App of the Austrian National Tourist Office enables you to:
- Create your personalized avatar with your own face on it
- Visit Austrian attractions and take snapshots of yourself in front of them
- Share your “holiday” snapshots via email, Facebook, Twitter, What's App, etc
- Test your skills when you set off to virtual adventures in Austria in 3 exciting game modes: hiking in Tyrol, boat-riding in Salzburg and waltzing in Vienna
- Collect coins to unlock and visit more Austrian attractions and take snapshots there and to unlock new moves for your avatar to pose on your snapshot
The game features a new “facemapping” technology to create your realistic personal avatar, multiple sharing options, exciting mini games and stunning images of Austria’s main tourist destinations and attractions as backgrounds for your personal “holiday” snapshots. New images will be added on a regular basis for even more snapshot fun.